Saturday, September 29, 2007

Welcome to Branwenn's World

The entire world is blogging. Do we all have something worth reading to say? I actually think I may surprise you. I will cover a large area of loosely related subjects: Wicca, Paganism, natural living, herb craft, Celtic mythology, gardening, travel writing, photography and much, much more. I will try to maintain my goal of a new post every day about something actually worth talking about. Look out world! You may never be the same again!

In these posts, you will meet a range of characters: four and two legged. Start by saying "Meow" to my familiar and soul mate, Rosie. Oh, and that is me in the picture with the black-haired beauty. I am the big red cat. Rosie is 11 years old and has outlasted many of my romances and one marriage. Steadfast devotion is harder and harder to find these days.

No comments: