Friday, September 23, 2011

What a Wet Happy Mabon!!

Good afternoon beautiful Queens!  What a dreary, rainy day!  Is it like this where you are???  It seems it has been like this since the Mabon Festival!  AND---it is supposed to be like this for another 4-5 days according to our weatherman.  Sure makes the post-festival let-down even more of a let-down...

HOW ARE YOU QUEENS DOING???

I am having ups and downs as I am weaning myself off Lyrica--which only worked well for THREE days--and Prozac--which I have been on about 10 years now and suddenly I am experiencing weird breakouts of my skin--all over--not just on my face--and more pains that I never had before which may be related.  I would like to see what it would be like to be med free, so I am working on weaning myself off a lot of things--not all at once--and really improving my diet and exercise--as in I am going to start one--LOL--regime.  Last pizza tonight and then a new way of eating starting this weekend--dairy free, gluten-free, sugar free, and mostly fresh fruits and veggies.  I try to stick to this all the time, but it has been lost over the last couple months, so it is time to buckle down again.

Has anyone had good results from any particular type of diet or eating and exercise regime?  Also--any good vitamin combinations for pain or depression or what have you?   I just ordered Zyflamend, Arnica ointment, more Arnica Monatana, Aquamin Sea Minerals, SAM-e and Tart Cherry Extract which are all supposed to be helpful for joint, fibromyalgia and arthritis pain along with the Turmeric and Vitamin D, Omega 3 Fish oils from cod liver oils and other good things I am already on. 

PLEASE feel free to post your experiences and inspiring articles and quotes as we go through the Wheel of the Year supporting each other on our journeys to Wholeness. 

Happy Mabon!
Paula

No comments: