Thursday, December 08, 2011

Things I am Looking Forward to


Here are some of the things I am looking forward to WHEN I reach my goal of 140 pounds, (140 pounds from now!) which is average for my height of 5'6":
  1. Traveling to Ireland, Scotland, Brittany, the Isle of Man, and lots of other places, be able to backpack, walk miles all over the place and still have enough energy left over to write about it when I get back to my room or campsite
  2. Having Jamey do a photo shoot of me as Brighid while in Ireland
  3. Wearing shorts
  4. Wearing clothes in "my style," not what is available in my size in the fat lady catalogs
  5. Getting rid of my entire wardrobe and starting over again except for my absolute favorite outfits which I can get taken in!! 
  6. Feeling joyous and alive in my body
  7. Wearing pants again
  8. Being comfortable in pictures even if I am not "picture perfect."
  9. Being able to run again
  10. Being able to walk again
  11. Being able to climb steps again without breathing heavy
  12. Being able to run up and down the steps to the upstairs, attic and basement and as a result, be able to live in my entire house not just one floor
  13. Being able to remodel my house to be the way I want it to be without having to sacrifice things since I can't bend over or reach that far or climb up on that ladder or because I hurt too badly
  14. Seeing old friends that I’ve been avoiding
  15. Going to my next class reunion in 2013
  16. Feeling more comfortable around people
  17. Being able to go to amusement parks and actually ride rides
  18. Feeling attractive again, having men flirt with me again
  19. Go shopping at regular stores rather than fat lady catalogs
  20. Feeling comfortable being in public again working, teaching, singing, dancing...
  21. Actually be able to have a real job again or really make money working my company without being so exhausted I get sick at the end of the week/day
  22. Getting Long Term Care life insurance (I’m always denied cause of my weight)
  23. Going swimming again; going to the beach and actually wearing a bathing suit
  24. Going bike-riding for the first time again since I was 15 and had that bike accident
  25. Being able to go anywhere and not worry about breaking chairs or fitting in them
  26. Feel like I am not a disappointment to Jamey, my family or my friends
  27. Go to the movie theater again and once again fit into the seats
  28. Do yoga
  29. Go the Renn Faire again and wear a corset!!
  30. Dance around the bonfire at festivals in sexy outfits
  31. Wear tank-tops or strap-less tops
  32. Wear cuter sandals and shoes
  33. Being able to wear my hair down without it making me sweat so bad I can't stand it!
  34. Post sexy pictures on facebook
  35. Wear a two piece bathing suit
  36. Take Bellydance lessons
  37. Join a gym
  38. Get really FIT!

No comments: